To help us process your order, Ivy Ellen will need to obtain certain information throughout the ordering process. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may need to obtain from you.
Use of Personal Information
When you register with Ivy Ellen we will collect information such as your contact details and details regarding your wedding day. This information will be held by us in order to fulfil our agreement with you. Such information may be used for the following purposes:
- Registration to our Ivy Ellen website and related websites owned by Ivy Ellen.
- For assessment and analysis such as market, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer.
- To enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. This may be in the form of the following mediums:
- or otherwise.
If you would not like to be informed of other products and offers from Ivy Ellen or otherwise that consider may be of interest to you, please inform us in writing either by post or email.
- In order to protect ourselves and our customers from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of Your Information
Your information may be passed onto the following, who may use it for the same reasons set out as above:
- To employees and agents of Ivy Ellen to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by Ivy Ellen now or in the future.
- Agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the products and services we offer to match what we consider your specific needs.
- To other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions.
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default
You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee.
If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us, or alter via the website.
How can I get my name removed for the Ivy Ellen mailing list?
If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any Ivy Ellen newsletter received by yourselves.
Alternatively, please send an email to email@example.com with the word 'remove' in the subject line from the email address that you wish to be removed. Please allow up to 28 days to action your request.
How do I change any details stored online by Ivy Ellen?
To change any of your registered details at ivyellenweddinginvitations.co.uk, please login using your username and password, and change the details at the ‘My Account’ section of the Ivy Ellen website.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|
|__utma||Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.|